Monday, March 10, 2008

Acting nonchalent, is the easiest way out

Dont feel like elaborating much on how i feel now, i feel like the bad guy here and now. Nevermind, i guess i'm used to it anyway. Im not talking about my family now anw. [:

I'll be fine, yes. I will.

Today is not a very fruitful day, with dance practice as the last class in school. English literature is like ZOMG. Shall not elaborate much. The motivational workshop is a total bore. I even fall asleep, and spend half of my time there drawing. Ok, absurd drawing, which send me into non-stop laughter. Im a selfish ass, and so would not be sharing my drawing here.

HOHOHO, im stuck to this 6 letters. -.-

I wanna catch step up2 and leap years. Im still waiting fr the chance to watch leap years. Ahhhhh. Idiots.

Before asking people to fuck off, please thing about yourself first. Aint you lidat too? Before you guys start wondering, my sister said it to me.

BI BI BI BI BI BI FL, faster come back from your market trip! Im missing you already! HOHOHO. I just wanna start a bitch-ing session.

No comments: